Disney: Is Long-Term Growth A Possibility?
- The company now trades at a near 20% discount to the market.
- Disney’s shift towards direct-to-consumer distribution could provide huge potential upside.
- The company's FY18/19 release schedule and strength of Parks and Resorts will have a positive impact on future earnings growth.
- Here we discuss the qualitative factors that we believe will drive Disney’s growth with specific focus on the Studio Entertainment and Parks and Resorts segments.
- Our target price is $110.
To read the full article click here.