Skechers In 2017: It's Make Or Break
- Skechers is one of the largest footwear companies in the U.S.
- Considered a growing player in the industry, the stock has been shaken by the market since the second half of 2015.
- Sales and earnings have kept progressing, but a slowing growth pace along with repeated missed expectations have brought the price of the stock down by 50%.
- In this article, we evaluate the pros and cons for the product lines.
- Although the stock now seems more reasonably valued, we remain prudent due to some risk factors.
To read the full article click here.